Our respiratory system is very sensitive and get infected by polluted or toxins containing air and atmospheric changes.All chest pain home remedies below:
1) Mix 1 teaspoon honey with ½ teaspoon dalchini (Cinnamon) powder and have it in night before going to bed.
2) Boil 8-10 flakes of lahsun (Garlic) in ½ cup of milk. Have it every night. It gives excellent result in early stages of asthma.
3) Boil ajwain (carom seeds) in water and inhale the steam.
4) Add a handful of sahijan (Horseradish) to 1 cup water. Boil. Simmer on low flame for 3-4 minutes. Cool and strain. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. Have every day, once or twice.
5) Anjeer (figs) are known to give relief by draining the phlegm. Take 3-4 dry figs, wash them well with warm water. Soak overnight in a cup of water. Eat them early in the morning and also drink the water. Do this for at least 2 months.
6) An expectorant and very effective remedy for asthma is prepared by boiling laung(Cloves) in 3 tablespoon of water. Take 1 teaspoon of this decoction with a little honey, trice daily.
7) Mix equal amounts of fresh adrak (Ginger) juice, honey and anar (pomegranate) juice. Take 1 tablespoon, 1-2 times a day.
Also read our article on: Alcohol Treatment
BREATHING PROBLEM (chest pain home remedies)
1) Boil 3 tablespoons powdered jaiphal (Nutmeg) in cup of Sesame oil. Cool and apply on affected parts.
2) Mix 1 teaspoon Kapur(camphor) in ½ cup slightly warned coconut oil and apply on the chest
3) Boil 2 tablespoon saunf (Anise) in cup water it is reduced to half. Filter. Take 1 tablespoon every morning and evening for a few days.
Chest congestion (chest pain home remedies)
Add to ½ litre (2 ½ cups) of boiling water 1 teaspoon ajwain (carom seeds )powder along with 1 teaspoon haldi (turmeric) powder. Cool. Take 1 tablespoon on this mixture along with 1 teaspoon honey.
COUGH (chest pain home remedies)
1) Give 1 teaspoon of tulsi (basil) leaves juice, 2-3 times day to children having cough. Tulsi (basil) leaves can be crushed to a paste and the paste squeezed through a clean muslin cloth to get juice.
2) Mix equal amounts of honey and adrak(ginger) juice. For better results warm the mixture a little and then have it. Have 1 teaspoon, 3-4 times a day.
3) Three sabot kali mirch (chili) sucked with a pinch of shah jeera (black cumin seeds) and pinch of salt gives relief.
4) Mix 1 teaspoon pepper powder with 4 teaspoon gur (jaggery). Make small tables. Suck 3-4 tablets during the day.
5) Mix a pinch of haldi (turmeric) with 1 cup warm milk and have at night.
1) Mix 8-10 tablespoons of coconut milk with 1 tablespoon khushkhus (poppy seeds) and 1 tablespoon pure honey. Take every night before going to bed.
2) Nearly 250gm sweet apples should be taken daily for a week to obtain relief.
3) A glass of warm water with juice of 1 lime and 1-2 teaspoon of honey is very good remedy for cough.
Cough with Phlegm
Mix equal amounts of onion juice and honey. Have 1 teaspoon, 3-4 times a day. This is a preventive medicine against cold in winter.
1) Chew a laung (clove) with a pinch of salt to ease expectoration and relieve irritation in throat.
Mucus in Cough
1) Pour 1 cup boiling water over ½ teaspoon each of adrak (ginger) powder, laung (clove) powder and powder of tulsi (basil) leaves. Filter. Sweeten with a teaspoon honey and drink.