IMPORTANCE OF WATER IN OUR LIFE
Water is panacea for chronic and incurable diseases. Rise early from bed. Do not wash your face and mouth as you do normally. Sit comfortably and drink four large glasses of water.
Do not take anything for 45 minutes. You can wash your face and brush your mouth after drinking water.
Always drink water after an hour of breakfast and meals. Regular intake of water in early morning gives relief in following diseases.
Blood pressure Old age wrinkles
Arthritis Paralysis problem of ladies
Anemia Heart diseases
Cold, Cough Asthma
Disorder of liver Tuberculosis
Disorder of the eye Irregular menstruation
Urinary problems Stone
Hyper acidity Bronchitis
Spine Cancer of ovary
Digestive disorder Piles
Mental weakness Gastric trouble
If sick persons or soft natured persons with a delicate physique are unable to take four glasses of water at a stretch, they should start from one to two glasses and then gradually they should start taking four glasses. Take four glasses of water regularly.
Experiments have proved that different diseases can be cured within the time given below by its regular use:
Hypertension Within one month
Gastric Trouble Within ten days
Cancer Within six months
Constipation Within ten days
Diabetes Within one month
TB Within three months
Leucorrhoea Within one month
Paralysis Within three months
Other diseases may be cured within four to six months according to their nature. Drinking four glasses of water does not have any ill-effects on health. Only urge to pass urine will increase. And you will pass urine in large quantities frequently. Passing of stool will be easy and complete. It will facilitate the expulsion of the accumulated waste matter very effectively and leave you fresh.
Besides hydrotherapy certain other measures of household remedies are also advised for such disorders.
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS (Importance drinking water)
1) Never drink water before passing urine or just after passing urine.
2) Passing urine after meals prevents formation of stones.
3) Stand on forefoot and then pass urine. This posture prevents formation of stones.
4) Water contained in copper vessel is hundred times more useful than the ordinary one.
5) Take juice of one lemon in a glass of warm water before going to bed. It gives relief in Coryza.
6) Take juice of one lemon and tsp. of honey in warm water in morning. It help in curing obesity and improves complexion.
7) In early morning, chew five leaves of Margosa and Basil and drink a glass of water after chewing these leaves. This can prevent you from carcinoma (Cancer) and plague too.
8) take a little raw-rice (one or two tsp.) with a glass of water to cure liver disorders.
9) The water kept in a conch shell for a whole night is remedy for stammering speech. Continue this for four to six months.
ROLE OF WATER ON STOMACH (Importance drinking water)
There is secretion of stomachic juice in stomach to digest food. The more genuine the stomach juice, the better digestion of food.
If someone takes liquid whether it is water, wine or beer, the stomachic juice will not remain genuine. It would be adulterated by the intake and would not be effective in digestion of food.
Similarly, if any person takes water six to eight times while taking his meal, it would liquidate stomachic juice so much that it would not be able to act as digestive juice.
Do not take water at all during meals. If you have to take it, take very small quantity of it, so that genuine stomachic juice may be absorbed in all eaten food.
If you feel thirsty after one hour or more of taking food, please take water in limited quantity. Sometimes, the desire to take water is slow and sometimes it is very fast. One should be particular about intake whether it is from healthy or sick stomach.
Water taken in less quantity is at once accepted and absorbed by stomach. Repetition of its intake at each half an hour produce juice in more quantity and removes whole dullness and constipation by flowing in body and intestines. It cools them also.
One can use lukewarm or cold water according to it taste.Importance drinking water and its uses below:
Also read our article on: Hemorrhoids treatment
USE OF WATER (Importance drinking water)
1) Saline water is necessary in dehydration caused by cholera, fever, diabetes, diarrhea, etc.
2) It is useful to take water with salt, sugar, lemon and honey. Patients of kidney diseases should use water with salt in supervision of some naturopath.
3) Some of vegetables, water of pulse, sherbet of lemon and juice etc. contain water. They give us minerals and salt along with water.