First thing comes in our mind that how to follow regular diet. This chart based on balanced diet will explain you everything. This balanced diet chart is a representation of a proper diet plan that comprises of all the required nutrients. It includes all the food groups and ensures that we are getting everything that our body needs through our diet. It is a guideline that gives us right food choices for optimal health and which tell us the importance of regular diet.
Also read this articles:diet plan
- The first step – It includes grains. Whole grains such quinoa, barley, and millet are packed health benefits and must be included.
- The second step– It comprises of fruits and vegetables that are very important sources of different vitamins and minerals.
- The third step – This step basically comprises of the protein sources. Include fishes, proteins eggs in this step.
- The fourth step – Fats and oils are included in this step along with sugar and salt. This is the topmost step depicting that these foods are required and should be taken in very fewer amounts.
What is the importance of regular diet?
A diet is of utmost importance for the body to function properly. It needs the vitamins and minerals to maintain the cells, tissues, and organs. A balanced diet also helps in maintaining a healthy weight, reduces body fat, provides your body with energy, promotes good sleep, and eventually gives a feeling of well-being.
Anything that we eat daily makes our diet, so it is quite important to eat healthy to remain healthy. Eat your food in right amount and on right time. Choose your food properly. It is the most important part eating three times larger meal is not right rather eat small meals after every 2-3 hours. It helps you to keep your body fit, slim and healthy.
Eating right is also equally important because following this guide on importance of regular diet you will come to know most of the diet plan should contain all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals needed by the body. Along with this roughage is also important. We get this by eating green leafy vegetables which help us remove waste from our body.
Leaf vegetables are typically low in calories and fat, and high in protein per calorie, dietary fiber, vitamin C, pro-vitamin A carotene, folate, manganese and vitamin .Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. During summer do not let your body dehydrate. Mix glucose in water
LIST OF SOME GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES:-
BROCCOLI GREEN BEAMS
Recommendations:-For regular diet
- Maintain a healthy weight by eating roughly the same number of calories that your body is using.
- Limit intake of fats, and prefer unsaturated fats to saturated fats and Trans fats.
- Increase consumption of plant foods, particularly fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains and nuts.
- Limit the intake of sugar.
- Limit salt / sodium consumption from all sources and ensure that salt is iodized.
- Consuming essential micro nutrients such as vitamins and certain minerals.
- Avoiding foods contaminated by human pathogens (e.g. E. coli, tapeworm eggs).
FOODS THAT ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH
Industrial Vegetable Oils
These oils are very high in omega-6 fatty acids, which humans never consumed in such large amounts before. There are many serious concerns with these oils. They are highly sensitive to oxidation and cause increased oxidative stress in the body.
PASTRIES, COOKIES and CAKES
Most pastries, cookies and cakes are extremely unhealthy.
They are generally made with refined sugar, refined wheat flour and added fats, which are often disturbingly unhealthy fats like shortening (high in Tran’s fats).
These tasty treats are literally some of the worst things that you can put into your body. Almost no essential nutrients, but tons of calories and unhealthy ingredients.
(Pizzas, French Fries, and, Potato Chip)
These foods are very high in calories, and it is easy to eat excessive amounts. Several studies link consumption of French fries and potato chips or pizzas with weight gain
Anything that is high in Sugar, Refined Grains and Vegetable Oils.
White Bread and many more…..